Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Haberman
Dr. Paul Haberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Haberman is affiliated with Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center, St. John's Regional Medical Center and St. John's Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Haberman has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Paul Haberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. James Burrows
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Gilbert Kuhn Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Daniel Norman
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi17