A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hansard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hansard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansard
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hansard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Hansard MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Hansard practice?
- Dr. Paul Hansard has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hansard practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.