A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Helfgott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Helfgott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Helfgott, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helfgott graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Helfgott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Helfgott MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Helfgott practice?
- Dr. Paul Helfgott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Helfgott practices Neurology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Whittier Neurologists.