A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hovsepian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hovsepian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovsepian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hovsepian has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul George Hovsepian MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Hovsepian practice?
- Dr. Paul Hovsepian has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hovsepian practices Cardiology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA and Fallbrook, CA.
See Alhambra Cardiologists.