A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hovsepian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hovsepian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovsepian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hovsepian has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hovsepian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Hovsepian practice?
Dr. Paul Hovsepian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatric Cardiology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Alhambra Internists, Alhambra Cardiologists, and Alhambra Pediatric Specialists.