A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hovsepian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hovsepian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hovsepian
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hovsepian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovsepian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hovsepian has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Hovsepian MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Hovsepian practice?
- Dr. Paul Hovsepian has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hovsepian practices Cardiology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA and Fallbrook, CA.
See Alhambra Cardiologists.