A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Howe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Howe is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Howe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Howe graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Howe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans