A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Davis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul K Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Davis practice?
- Dr. Paul Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Davis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Newark, DE.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.