A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kaesberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kaesberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kaesberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaesberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaesberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaesberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans