A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kaesberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kaesberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kaesberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaesberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaesberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Kaesberg MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Kaesberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Kaesberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kaesberg practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Rocklin, CA.
See Madison Internists and Madison Hematologists.