A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kimmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kimmel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmel graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kimmel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lawrence Kimmel MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Kimmel practice?
- Dr. Paul Kimmel has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kimmel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Nephrologists.