A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Konikoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Konikoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Konikoff, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Konikoff graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Konikoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Med Center Roscoe Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Philip Konikoff MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Konikoff practice?
- Dr. Paul Konikoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Konikoff practices Anesthesiology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Anesthesiologists.