A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Larochelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Larochelle, MD, MDCM is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Larochelle graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Larochelle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Larochelle MD and MDCM is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Larochelle practice?
- Dr. Paul Larochelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Larochelle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Merritt Island, FL.
See Merritt Island Surgeons.