A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Leitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Leitner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leitner
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leitner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Leitner graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Leitner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital - Westminister
- Marina Del Rey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leitner MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Leitner practice?
- Dr. Paul Leitner has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Leitner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.