A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Leitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Leitner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leitner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leitner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Leitner graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Leitner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital - Westminister
- Marina Del Rey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leitner MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Leitner practice?
- Dr. Paul Leitner has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Leitner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.