A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lento, Physical Medicine and Rehab, Sports medicine, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lento, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lento graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lento has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Lento MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Lento practice?
- Dr. Paul Lento has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lento practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Sarasota Physiatrists.