A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lessem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lessem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lessem
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lessem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lessem, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessem graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lessem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert Lessem MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Lessem practice?
- Dr. Paul Lessem has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lessem practices Psychiatry near Huntington Woods, MI.
See Huntington Woods Psychiatrists.