Dr. Paul Littman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 24 reviews

November 6th, 2016
Thank you!
Dr. Littman had come highly recommended by my general doctor and by a few of my friends, and I was not disappointed. He really took his time to get to know me as a person, and helped me in many ways. I wish there were more doctors like him in our area, and I would recommend him to anyone!

July 19th, 2016
Thank You!
Advanced Women's Health is great. I made my appt by contacting them through their website.Brittany called me within a few hours. They were able to get me in the next day. I saw Dr. Littman who took the time to listen to me, despite having a waiting room full of patients. We then came up with a solution to my problem, and I'm now doing great. Thank you to everyone at Advanced Women's Health!!!!

July 18th, 2016
I feel great!
I came to see Dr. Littman after suffering with bladder problems and pelvic pain for about 1 yr. He did an exam and seemed to immediately know what the problem was. I followed his treatment plan, and needed surgery, and now I feel great! Thank you Dr. Littman!!!

July 15th, 2016
never again
He gave me the wrong diagnosis for my female problem.He said I had a cyst on my right ovary.Upon going to another ob/gyn they said my right side was fine and that the problem was o my left side.I will never trust Dr. Littman Be careful of him

April 28th, 2016
Exceptional experience!
After coming highly recommended, I put my trust in this Dr. and his staff and was NOT disappointed. I was treated with respect from the receptionist, to the medical assistant, to the Dr., to the surgical coordinator. As a result, I had a successful surgery and recovery and a very positive experience from start to finish.

March 18th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr. Littman.

January 21st, 2016
Very comforting
I was initially very nervous, but Dr. Littman and his staff were very comforting, and really put me at ease. Dr. Littman was the first doctor that I met who suggested a natural remedy instead of a prescription medication, and now I feel great! Thank you!

January 4th, 2016
Very caring and understanding

December 18th, 2015
Highly recommend!
I saw Dr. Littman after being referred from primary care doctor and one of my friends. I was having prolapse for about 2 yrs and was told by my gynecologist that nothing could be done except for kegal exercises. Dr. Littman discussed different treatments both surgical and non-surgical. I decided to have robotic surgery and I couldn't be happier. I had almost no pain, and am now just more than 1 year after my surgery! I would recommend him to anyone who suffers with prolapse or incontinence.

November 12th, 2015
Dr. Littman greatly reduced the frequency of my urinary tract infections using his perceptive problem solving skills. I'm so grateful!

July 13th, 2015
Excellent Practice
I recently saw both Dr. Littman and his nurse practitioner Elizabeth. Both were very pleasant and professional. I really had the impression that everyone in the practice cares about you - from the front desk all the way through check-out. This is a truly exceptional practice that I would recommend to anyone. I believe Dr. Littman is the only doctor in the area that specializes in both urology and gynecology, which makes him a great asset. Thanks, Advanced Women's Heath!

May 4th, 2015
EXCELLENT !!!
Just when I thought good doctors were long since past and I would never see that again in my life time. I found Dr. Littman . He spent time listening intently to all my concerns and took a through history and asked many questions specific to my medical issue prior to my examination . After my examination he went over his finding with me and ordered initial tests that he felt t necessary to my case. Look no farther to find an excellent doctor because Dr Paul Littman is the best . I recommend him highly.