Urogynecology, Gynecology, Urology, Surgeon

89 Sparta Ave
Ste 200
Sparta, NJ 07871
973-726-7220
Locations and availability (4)

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Colleen on Jun 27th, 2014

Dr. Littman was the 3rd doctor who I saw for my problem and he was the only one who was able to figure it out. He took the time to really listen to my concerns and personally called me with the results of all my tests. He's an excellent doctor and I would recommend to everyone.

|  A  |  show details
by DH on Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Littman's office makes you feel comfortable from the start. The waiting room is warm and inviting. The staff is wonderful, and all work well together. Dr. Littman is very easy to talk to, and has dramatically improved my life! Overall an A !

|  Very Happy!  |  show details
by Ruth G. on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Littman and his staff are all top notch. They make you feel comfortable and are all very caring!

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by HW on Sep 20th, 2013

Dr. Littman and his staff are outstanding. As a new patient, I got an appointment within an hour. I was treated with great kindness and respect. I highly recommend this doctor. Wonderful!!!

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2013

As an or nurse who works with Dr. Littman I want to say that he is the best gyn/urology surgeon that I've worked with. He is always meticulous, calm and always strives to do the best possible operation for each patient.

|  Excellent Doctor and Staff  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

Excellent and caring physician. The demeanor of Dr. Littman and his staff were very comforting, especially considering the sensitive nature of my problem.

|  show details
Sep 3rd, 2013

I was very impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Littman and his staff. His website is very helpful and informative.

|  Great doctor and staff  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2013

Dr Littman and his office staff are all top notch. His new office is comfortable and relaxing. He really spends the time to listen to you and conveys that he really cares about you. I would highly recommend him!

|  Waited 2 hours and was never seen  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2013

I looked forward to seeing Dr. Littman for weeks. I reside in Pa and thought that the 70 mile drive would be well worth it. I waited for 2 hours to be seen by Dr Littman and never did get to see him. I left his office and no one really seemed to care. My time is just as valuable as Dr. Littmans. I even called the office 40 minutes before my appt and asked if he was running on time...I was told he was running 15 minutes behind. Six hours of my day wasted.

|  My experience with Dr. Littman  |  show details
by Diane G on Aug 29th, 2013

Went in to see Dr. Littman after going to many other places looking for answers. Dr. Littman was very caring and knowledgeable about what I was going through. He called me with the reading of my utrasounds (very much appreciated). Next visit he was quick to come up with a strategy although took his time with me and listened. Very happy with my new found doctor.

|  show details
Jun 2nd, 2013

Great doctor

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Littman is the most caring and gentle doctor. He treated a very embarassing problem that I had in a sensitive manner, and now I am cured of my problem. I would recommend highly!