Urogynecology, Gynecology, Urology, Surgeon

EXCELLENT !!! show details EXCELLENT !!!
by Kim Gloria on May 4th, 2015

Just when I thought good doctors were long since past and I would never see that again in my life time. I found Dr. Littman . He spent time listening intently to all my concerns and took a through history and asked many questions specific to my medical issue prior to my examination . After my examination he went over his finding with me and ordered initial tests that he felt t necessary to my case. Look no farther to find an excellent doctor because Dr Paul Littman is the best . I recommend him highly.

Excellent Practice show details Excellent Practice
Apr 27th, 2015

I have seen both Dr. Littman and his nurse practitioner Elizabeth Colaiocco. Both were very professional and were able to help me through my problem quickly and painlessly. The entire staff made my visits as enjoyable as any doctor's office can be. Would highly recommend!

Great Doctor and Staff show details Great Doctor and Staff
by Kathryn on Mar 14th, 2015

Unbelievable doctor and staff. Top notch!

Dec 12th, 2014

Dr. Littman was professional and courteous.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Colleen on Jun 27th, 2014

Dr. Littman was the 3rd doctor who I saw for my problem and he was the only one who was able to figure it out. He took the time to really listen to my concerns and personally called me with the results of all my tests. He's an excellent doctor and I would recommend to everyone.

A show details A
by DH on Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Littman's office makes you feel comfortable from the start. The waiting room is warm and inviting. The staff is wonderful, and all work well together. Dr. Littman is very easy to talk to, and has dramatically improved my life! Overall an A !

Very Happy! show details Very Happy!
by Ruth G. on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Littman and his staff are all top notch. They make you feel comfortable and are all very caring!

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by HW on Sep 20th, 2013

Dr. Littman and his staff are outstanding. As a new patient, I got an appointment within an hour. I was treated with great kindness and respect. I highly recommend this doctor. Wonderful!!!

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Sep 18th, 2013

As an or nurse who works with Dr. Littman I want to say that he is the best gyn/urology surgeon that I've worked with. He is always meticulous, calm and always strives to do the best possible operation for each patient.

Excellent Doctor and Staff show details Excellent Doctor and Staff
Sep 12th, 2013

Excellent and caring physician. The demeanor of Dr. Littman and his staff were very comforting, especially considering the sensitive nature of my problem.

Sep 3rd, 2013

I was very impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Littman and his staff. His website is very helpful and informative.

Great doctor and staff show details Great doctor and staff
Sep 2nd, 2013

Dr Littman and his office staff are all top notch. His new office is comfortable and relaxing. He really spends the time to listen to you and conveys that he really cares about you. I would highly recommend him!

My experience with Dr. Littman show details My experience with Dr. Littman
by Diane G on Aug 29th, 2013

Went in to see Dr. Littman after going to many other places looking for answers. Dr. Littman was very caring and knowledgeable about what I was going through. He called me with the reading of my utrasounds (very much appreciated). Next visit he was quick to come up with a strategy although took his time with me and listened. Very happy with my new found doctor.

Jun 2nd, 2013

Great doctor

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Littman is the most caring and gentle doctor. He treated a very embarassing problem that I had in a sensitive manner, and now I am cured of my problem. I would recommend highly!