Urogynecology, Gynecology, Urology, Surgeon

Thank You! show details Thank You!
by Joyce on Jul 19th, 2016

Advanced Women's Health is great. I made my appt by contacting them through their website.Brittany called me within a few hours. They were able to get me in the next day. I saw Dr. Littman who took the time to listen to me, despite having a waiting room full of patients. We then came up with a solution to my problem, and I'm now doing great. Thank you to everyone at Advanced Women's Health!!!!

I feel great! show details I feel great!
by Gina on Jul 18th, 2016

I came to see Dr. Littman after suffering with bladder problems and pelvic pain for about 1 yr. He did an exam and seemed to immediately know what the problem was. I followed his treatment plan, and needed surgery, and now I feel great! Thank you Dr. Littman!!!

never again show details never again
Jul 15th, 2016

He gave me the wrong diagnosis for my female problem.He said I had a cyst on my right ovary.Upon going to another ob/gyn they said my right side was fine and that the problem was o my left side.I will never trust Dr. Littman Be careful of him

Exceptional experience! show details Exceptional experience!
Apr 28th, 2016

After coming highly recommended, I put my trust in this Dr. and his staff and was NOT disappointed. I was treated with respect from the receptionist, to the medical assistant, to the Dr., to the surgical coordinator. As a result, I had a successful surgery and recovery and a very positive experience from start to finish.

Mar 18th, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Littman.

Very comforting show details Very comforting
by Melissa on Jan 21st, 2016

I was initially very nervous, but Dr. Littman and his staff were very comforting, and really put me at ease. Dr. Littman was the first doctor that I met who suggested a natural remedy instead of a prescription medication, and now I feel great! Thank you!

by Joan beihl on Jan 4th, 2016

Very caring and understanding

Highly recommend! show details Highly recommend!
by Laurie L. on Dec 18th, 2015

I saw Dr. Littman after being referred from primary care doctor and one of my friends. I was having prolapse for about 2 yrs and was told by my gynecologist that nothing could be done except for kegal exercises. Dr. Littman discussed different treatments both surgical and non-surgical. I decided to have robotic surgery and I couldn't be happier. I had almost no pain, and am now just more than 1 year after my surgery! I would recommend him to anyone who suffers with prolapse or incontinence.

Nov 12th, 2015

Dr. Littman greatly reduced the frequency of my urinary tract infections using his perceptive problem solving skills. I'm so grateful!

Excellent Practice show details Excellent Practice
by Judy on Jul 13th, 2015

I recently saw both Dr. Littman and his nurse practitioner Elizabeth. Both were very pleasant and professional. I really had the impression that everyone in the practice cares about you - from the front desk all the way through check-out. This is a truly exceptional practice that I would recommend to anyone. I believe Dr. Littman is the only doctor in the area that specializes in both urology and gynecology, which makes him a great asset. Thanks, Advanced Women's Heath!

EXCELLENT !!! show details EXCELLENT !!!
by Kim Gloria on May 4th, 2015

Just when I thought good doctors were long since past and I would never see that again in my life time. I found Dr. Littman . He spent time listening intently to all my concerns and took a through history and asked many questions specific to my medical issue prior to my examination . After my examination he went over his finding with me and ordered initial tests that he felt t necessary to my case. Look no farther to find an excellent doctor because Dr Paul Littman is the best . I recommend him highly.

Excellent Practice show details Excellent Practice
Apr 27th, 2015

I have seen both Dr. Littman and his nurse practitioner Elizabeth Colaiocco. Both were very professional and were able to help me through my problem quickly and painlessly. The entire staff made my visits as enjoyable as any doctor's office can be. Would highly recommend!

Great Doctor and Staff show details Great Doctor and Staff
by Kathryn on Mar 14th, 2015

Unbelievable doctor and staff. Top notch!

Dec 12th, 2014

Dr. Littman was professional and courteous.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Colleen on Jun 27th, 2014

Dr. Littman was the 3rd doctor who I saw for my problem and he was the only one who was able to figure it out. He took the time to really listen to my concerns and personally called me with the results of all my tests. He's an excellent doctor and I would recommend to everyone.

A show details A
by DH on Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Littman's office makes you feel comfortable from the start. The waiting room is warm and inviting. The staff is wonderful, and all work well together. Dr. Littman is very easy to talk to, and has dramatically improved my life! Overall an A !

Very Happy! show details Very Happy!
by Ruth G. on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Littman and his staff are all top notch. They make you feel comfortable and are all very caring!

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by HW on Sep 20th, 2013

Dr. Littman and his staff are outstanding. As a new patient, I got an appointment within an hour. I was treated with great kindness and respect. I highly recommend this doctor. Wonderful!!!

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Sep 18th, 2013

As an or nurse who works with Dr. Littman I want to say that he is the best gyn/urology surgeon that I've worked with. He is always meticulous, calm and always strives to do the best possible operation for each patient.

Sep 3rd, 2013

I was very impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Littman and his staff. His website is very helpful and informative.

Great doctor and staff show details Great doctor and staff
Sep 2nd, 2013

Dr Littman and his office staff are all top notch. His new office is comfortable and relaxing. He really spends the time to listen to you and conveys that he really cares about you. I would highly recommend him!

My experience with Dr. Littman show details My experience with Dr. Littman
by Diane G on Aug 29th, 2013

Went in to see Dr. Littman after going to many other places looking for answers. Dr. Littman was very caring and knowledgeable about what I was going through. He called me with the reading of my utrasounds (very much appreciated). Next visit he was quick to come up with a strategy although took his time with me and listened. Very happy with my new found doctor.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Littman is the most caring and gentle doctor. He treated a very embarassing problem that I had in a sensitive manner, and now I am cured of my problem. I would recommend highly!