Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Parker
Dr. Paul Parker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Parker is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston, Grady Health System and Dekalb Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Parker has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Paul Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Megan Durham
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Mark Wulkan
Bariatric Medicine, Pediatric Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Matthew Clifton
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi12