A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maher
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Maher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Maher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Dennis Maher MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Maher practice?
- Dr. Paul Maher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Maher practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Cardiologists.