A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Maistros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Maistros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maistros graduated from University Of Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maistros has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Athanasios Maistros MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Maistros practice?
- Dr. Paul Maistros has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Maistros practices Neurology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists.