A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Maistros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Maistros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maistros graduated from University Of Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maistros has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maistros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Maistros practice?
Dr. Paul Maistros practices Neurology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists.