Adolescent Specialist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrists
110 Kingsley Ln
Ste 401
Norfolk, VA 23505
757-489-4700
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
by Susan Merrick on Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Mansheim is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He understood what I was going through and is treating it. I had a bad time on the 1 year anniversary of my sons death I blocked it out & thought he was going to come for dinner. My family was afraid for me & called the office & he got me in immediately. Dr. Mansheim will be greatly miss & I dought I will ever find anyone like him

|  Patricia Edington  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Mansheim always was an excellent physiciatrit for me. He had empathy and he cared. Perhaps others did not see this in Dr. Mansheim...that is unfortunate. I realize that he sees many military and their families.I wish Dr. Mansheim the best as he helped me tremendously understand myself.

|  Assembly Line Practice  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

My main complaint with him is that he doesn't spend enough time with you. I was a first time patient with this man and you know how you have to get the history and the background of a psychiatric patient before you do anything. I was basically just rushed in and out in about 10-15 minutes. I was trying to tell him about my suicidal thoughts but he could care less as long as it was not an actual attempt. Not enough time is spent with the patient. If they rushed me out this fast as a new patient, then I shudder to think what type of follow up care I will get. I am finding a new doctor. He didn't listen to all I had to say. I felt like I was on an assembly line.