inactive

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2013
Dr. Mansheim is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He understood what I was going through and is treating it. I had a bad time on the 1 year anniversary of my sons death I blocked it out & thought he was going to come for dinner. My family was afraid for me & called the office & he got me in immediately. Dr. Mansheim will be greatly miss & I dought I will ever find anyone like him

August 11th, 2011
Patricia Edington
Dr. Mansheim always was an excellent physiciatrit for me. He had empathy and he cared. Perhaps others did not see this in Dr. Mansheim...that is unfortunate. I realize that he sees many military and their families.I wish Dr. Mansheim the best as he helped me tremendously understand myself.

April 8th, 2011
Assembly Line Practice
My main complaint with him is that he doesn't spend enough time with you. I was a first time patient with this man and you know how you have to get the history and the background of a psychiatric patient before you do anything. I was basically just rushed in and out in about 10-15 minutes. I was trying to tell him about my suicidal thoughts but he could care less as long as it was not an actual attempt. Not enough time is spent with the patient. If they rushed me out this fast as a new patient, then I shudder to think what type of follow up care I will get. I am finding a new doctor. He didn't listen to all I had to say. I felt like I was on an assembly line.

April 11th, 2017