Dr. Paul Marchetto MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

January 25th, 2016
Very happy with the whole process at Rothman Institute and Dr. Paul Marchetto. Back to playing soccer in less than four weeks. Would recommend Rothman and Dr. Marchetto to my friends and family. The nurse and Dr. Marchetto called me after my knee operation to hear how I was doing ( very personal and professional).

August 17th, 2015
Survey Response
Dr. Marchetto was very clear and confident in his diagnosis and recommended treatment for my knee injury. He answered all my questions clearly. He was patient, but he moved things along. He lived up to his reputation as a truly outstanding surgeon. I am glad he was my doctor.

July 30th, 2015
Happy Patient
My experience with Dr. Marchetto, his PA Chris, and all the support team of the Rothman Institute has been fantastic. My injury kept me from being able to drive, doing daily tasks, and even get in and out of bed without assistance. Dr. Marchetto's surgical precision is a rare gift, his bedside manner comforting, his diagnosis and directions for healing have been exact. As I continue to recover I am fortunate that I had such a professional, expert team. Everything about Dr. Marchetto and the Rothman Institute has been 1st Class!!

June 11th, 2015
Simply the Best
Dr. Marchetto was recommended to me 30 years ago. He thoroughly impressed me then, and he continues to do so, which is why I still drive an hour and a half each way to see him when I have an orthopedic problem. Compassionate and caring, he truly loves the art of the practice of medicine, and his patients are always people first. In Dr. Marchetto, I get the best of cutting edge medicine from one of the nicest, kindest people I have ever met. I have sent many friends to him over the many years I have known him, and every one of them has come back to me with nothing but glowing reports. I trust him completely.

March 6th, 2015
The absolute finest diagnostician and orthopedic surgeon; a wonderful compassionate Doctor and person the best

January 23rd, 2015
Completely Satisfied
Dr. Marchetto came highly recommended and he completely lived up to this reputation. He was very thorough and explained every option which greatly allowed me to make the best decision. I have seen many orthopedic surgeons in my life and I can honestly say that he stands at the top of the list. If your in the need of an orthopedist I would highly recommend Dr. Marchetto

March 9th, 2013
Expert Surgeon and Communicator
Dr. Marchetto performed rotator cuff surgery on me. He took significant time with me explaining the procedure but more importantly, the milestones normally that occur during the long and painful recouperation. He clearly outlined the recouperation as after 4 weeks, I would start to feel a little betters, in two months noticeably better and in three months significantly better. He was right on his predictions. He and his assistant Bill were very understanding of the issues I went through. His demeaner is professional yet friendly and down to earth. I highly recommend Dr Marchetto for this surgery.

May 27th, 2011
Definitely worth the wait...
I have treated with Dr. Marchetto for 15 years. In addition to being an extremely skilled world-class orthopedic surgeon, I have found his diagnoses to be right on the money, exceptionally available and compassionate. I heartily recommend him!