A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mondo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mondo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mondo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mondo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondo graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mondo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Port Saint Lucie, FL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Mondo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Mondo practice?
- Dr. Paul Mondo has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Mondo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Surgeons.