A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mondo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondo graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mondo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Port Saint Lucie, FL
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mondo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Mondo practice?
Dr. Paul Mondo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Surgeons.