A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ogden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ogden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ogden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogden graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Ogden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Ogden MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Ogden practice?
- Dr. Paul Ogden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ogden practices Internal Medicine near Bryan, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Bryan Internists.