Learn more about Dr. Paul Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pepe
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pepe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pepe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pepe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ernest Pepe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Pepe practice?
- Dr. Paul Pepe has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pepe practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Emergency Physicians.