A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pepe
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pepe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pepe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pepe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ernest Pepe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Pepe practice?
- Dr. Paul Pepe has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pepe practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Emergency Physicians.