A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pepe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pepe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pepe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan