Learn more about Dr. Paul Gause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gause, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gause
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gause Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gause, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gause graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gause has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Gause MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Gause practice?
- Dr. Paul Gause has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gause practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.