A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gause, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gause, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gause graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gause has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Gause MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Gause practice?
- Dr. Paul Gause has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gause practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.