A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schmitt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schmitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schmitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Kittitas Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Schmitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Paul Schmitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Schmitt practices Family Medicine near Cle Elum, WA.
See Cle Elum Primary Care Doctors.