A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sorell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sorell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorell
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sorell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sorell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorell graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sorell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Sorell MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Sorell practice?
- Dr. Paul Sorell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sorell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Physiatrists.