A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sternberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sternberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sternberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternberg graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sternberg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sternberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Sternberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Sternberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sternberg practices Ophthalmology near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Bowling Green Ophthalmologists.