Learn more about Dr. Paul Swedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Swedberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swedberg
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Swedberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Swedberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Swedberg graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Swedberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Swedberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Swedberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Swedberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Swedberg practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.