A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Swedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Swedberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Swedberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Swedberg graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Swedberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Swedberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Swedberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Swedberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Swedberg practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.