A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tamanaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tamanaha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tamanaha, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamanaha graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tamanaha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S K Tamanaha MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Tamanaha practice?
- Dr. Paul Tamanaha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tamanaha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.