A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tiwana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Dental Implants
- Dentinogenesis Imperfecta
- Dermoid Cyst
- Focal Epithelial Hyperplasia
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiwana graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tiwana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- University of Louisville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Singh Tiwana DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Tiwana practice?
- Dr. Paul Tiwana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tiwana practices Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.