Dr. Paul Turek MD Patient Reviews

• Urology San Francisco, CA

4.8

no change

April 19th, 2017
Talk about owning a craft
Upon first meeting Dr Turek last August, he appeared very personable and knowledgeable about his endeavor for my care. Six months and many pills and injections later, we met again and he was the same trusting and comical guy and knew I was going to be in good care pre and post op. The team was amazing; although there were a few scheduling hiccups but, my procedure wasn't successful and I do not regret partaking in any step of the process.

April 6th, 2017
Super Professional and Painless
Visited Dr. Turek for a vasectomy. From the initial consult to the procedure itself, the process was professional and they did everything they could to make this intimate procedure comfortable. The surgery itself was fast and mostly sensation free. Recovery has been speedy and I attribute that to Dr. Turek's skill.

March 30th, 2017
Top notch doctor.
We have been struggling and I had lost hope of having children; until, we started working with Dr Turek. He has tremendously helped our dream of having children become a reality. His staff and him are friendly and professional. I would highly recommend him! God bless.

March 18th, 2017
Trust worthy
Great doctor, and great staff, helped out before and after with regular followups and checkins

March 10th, 2017
I have already recommended Dr Tarek to someone who's talking about getting a reversal

February 22nd, 2017
Amazing
Really courteous

January 21st, 2017
definately recomend dr Paul Turek.
great service with highly professional and outstanding at his job, the most important whole team is there to help you out. Thank You

January 6th, 2017
FNA Mapping
Dr. Turek is the best doctor I have had. I appreciate his caring and informational way of providing treatment options. He took the time to answer my and my wife's questions about FNA mapping, IVF, etc., and hear our concerns. He was patient and understanding, laying the facts, risks, and benefits before my wife and I so we could decide what to do next. He seems to be passionate about his patients, clinic, and research to improve treatment options and outcomes. Yes, his prices are high; however, (1) he is the best specialist in the world and (2) he provided us with a 1-2 free 10-25 minute phone consultations as we decided how to proceed in the beginning of our journey. Dr. Turek is one who offers compassionate care and treats his patients as people.

October 12th, 2016
Vasectomy and Reversal
Dr Turek is a geek. I mean that in the best possible way - he's thrilled to be doing this, it's *his thing.* He does a lot of his own research and he talks about it well. He did my vasectomy and five years later, my vasectomy reversal. In both cases there was very little swelling, bruising or pain and I got by on very little pain medication without a problem. He'd have been happy to prescribe it, I just didn't need it. The consultations were handled well and he was wonderful about asking the right questions and telling me things I didn't already think of. His after-op follow-up with HealthLoop is excellent as well. I'm not used to a doctor being so responsive, pretty much ever.

September 26th, 2016
You can tell he genuinely cares and from the very beginning comes across as a partner

August 22nd, 2016
Great experience
Vasectomy procedure went as smoothly as one could hope. Dr Turek is a true professional. Procedure and recovery were quick and nearly painless. Great follow-up afterwards.

August 19th, 2016
Exceptional Experience!
From the initial contact all the way through to after the procedure, both Dr. Turek and his team were exceptional. Travelling from the UK specifically for Dr. Turek's pioneering FNA mapping procedure couldn't have been simpler. Dr. Turek took the time to explain everything to us, and set expectations for both the procedure and results from the start. All in all, I would be happy to recommend Dr. Turek to anybody.