Dr. Paul Turek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Turek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

The Clear And Obvious Choice For My Vascectomy

I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Turek for my first vasectomy. From the very beginning when I first reached out via his website, he and his staff conducted themselves with the utmost professionalism and expertise. I got called back to book an appointment within 24 hours of reaching out to his staff. The initial consultation was thorough and very informative, and made feel at ease and unafraid of the procedure. Dr. Turek took the time to understand me, my life and goals, and whether this was the right procedure for me. After the initial consultation, the interaction with his staff to sign waivers and paperwork was seemless and extremely professional. The surgery went flawlessly, and I did not need painkillers after the first 12 hours. I barely felt it the day after the procedure, and I was actually reluctant to follow the instructions about waiting 4 days to exercise because I felt completely back to normal. Dr. Turek is going to be the only doctor I recommend for this procedure to anyone who asks. He has my highest endorsement.

July 13th, 2017

Went exactly as Planned

Dr Turek was great. Everything went exactly as predicted and communication was excellent.

May 28th, 2017

Awesome experience!

Can't say enough about Dr. Turek! He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and made me feel very comfortable with his great bedside manners. If you're coming to see him or considering seeing him, be rest assured that you're in good hands!

May 24th, 2017

Reverse Vasectomy

Very happy!!! The experience was great. Turek whole office is professional and helpful. Pre and post surgery care was awesome and felt personal. Turek is very talented and I highly recommend him.

April 28th, 2017

Excellent experience

Dr. Turek has not only excellent surgical skills, his process prior to surgery and subsequent follow up is extremely patient friendly. He has a great "bed-side" manner.

April 19th, 2017

Talk about owning a craft

Upon first meeting Dr Turek last August, he appeared very personable and knowledgeable about his endeavor for my care. Six months and many pills and injections later, we met again and he was the same trusting and comical guy and knew I was going to be in good care pre and post op. The team was amazing; although there were a few scheduling hiccups but, my procedure wasn't successful and I do not regret partaking in any step of the process.

April 6th, 2017

Super Professional and Painless

Visited Dr. Turek for a vasectomy. From the initial consult to the procedure itself, the process was professional and they did everything they could to make this intimate procedure comfortable. The surgery itself was fast and mostly sensation free. Recovery has been speedy and I attribute that to Dr. Turek's skill.

March 30th, 2017

Top notch doctor.

We have been struggling and I had lost hope of having children; until, we started working with Dr Turek. He has tremendously helped our dream of having children become a reality. His staff and him are friendly and professional. I would highly recommend him! God bless.

March 18th, 2017

Trust worthy

Great doctor, and great staff, helped out before and after with regular followups and checkins

March 10th, 2017

I have already recommended Dr Tarek to someone who's talking about getting a reversal

February 22nd, 2017

Amazing

Really courteous

January 21st, 2017

definately recomend dr Paul Turek.

great service with highly professional and outstanding at his job, the most important whole team is there to help you out. Thank You