A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vaughan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Vaughan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Vaughan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Paul Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vaughan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.