A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vaughan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Vaughan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Vaughan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Paul Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vaughan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.