A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vespa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vespa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Vespa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Vespa graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vespa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Marino Vespa MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Vespa practice?
- Dr. Paul Vespa has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vespa practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.