A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vespa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vespa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Vespa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Seizure Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Vespa graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vespa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vespa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Vespa practice?
Dr. Paul Vespa practices Neurology, Neurological Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ojai, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists, Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons, and Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.