Learn more about Dr. Paul Walinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Walinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walinsky
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Walinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Walinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walinsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Walinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Walinsky MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Walinsky practice?
- Dr. Paul Walinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Walinsky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.