Dr. Paul Wirth MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Buffalo, NY

March 11th, 2017
Very personable and friendly . Excellent surgeon . Would recommend him highly . Mrs EvelynCaputi

December 2nd, 2016
RUDE OFFICE AND DOCTOR
I was discharged from seeing him and his PA during ongoing treatment because I asked if there was any other possible treatment options other then surgery. I was treated horribly by his staff and when I called to question why I was dismissed I was told the doctor would return my call and he never did. Since I have left 5 messages for him or his PA to return my call and I have been completely IGNORED. As a doctor he should care a little more about his patients medical needs....

January 8th, 2016
Worth coming from Camada
I found Dr. Wirth online after being told I needed Moh's surgery on an aggressive cylindroma tumour on my forehead. While I live in Canada, I was refused by the Moh's clinic here as the tumour was not cancerous. From the time I contacted Dr. Wirth's office, I was blown away by the professionalism, courteousness, and speed with which I was treated. Even though the tumour was large and the reconstruction was extensive, I was finished from our first consultation to end of surgery in less than three hours. Dr. Wirth even set up a follow up appointment for me free of charge.

January 6th, 2016
Perfect results.
I was nervous about having a Basel/squamous cell lesion removed from the bridge of my nose. Worried about how it would heal, the potential of scarring and if would hurt. It did not hurt at all and after a fairly short time cannot tell any procedure was done.. Only needed to have stitches removed afterwards. Done by nurse. Very reassuring Doctor.

November 5th, 2015
I cant say enough about Dr. Wirth. I was immediately put at ease the minute I met him. He has a great personality and bedside manner. I couldnt of been referred to a more knowledgeable and experienced doctor. His staff is also very helpful and professional.

January 4th, 2015
I saw Dr. Wirth for the first time in 2003 for a melanoma that needed to be removed from the back of my right leg. Besides being an excellent surgeon, he is also a kind and caring individual and I would rate him as an A+++++. I had to have another squamous cell tumor removed from my chest is 2010 and again could not praise him enough for both the procedure and his caring and kind attitude. I would highly recommend him.

April 17th, 2013
minor surgery
I saw DR.Wirth years ago and found him exceptional as far as bedside manners are concerned .This was only one visit without surgery.My husband saw him and a cancerous lesion was removed from his face which was done extremely well .He also remarked that he had never seen a physician with such kindness and caring so much.He is 1 in a million

July 29th, 2012
Outstanding
He and his assistants make for an exceptional first or twenty first courteous, caring, office experience.