Worth coming from Camada show details Worth coming from Camada
by Sophie on Jan 8th, 2016

I found Dr. Wirth online after being told I needed Moh's surgery on an aggressive cylindroma tumour on my forehead. While I live in Canada, I was refused by the Moh's clinic here as the tumour was not cancerous. From the time I contacted Dr. Wirth's office, I was blown away by the professionalism, courteousness, and speed with which I was treated. Even though the tumour was large and the reconstruction was extensive, I was finished from our first consultation to end of surgery in less than three hours. Dr. Wirth even set up a follow up appointment for me free of charge.

Perfect results. show details Perfect results.
by Dev on Jan 6th, 2016

I was nervous about having a Basel/squamous cell lesion removed from the bridge of my nose. Worried about how it would heal, the potential of scarring and if would hurt. It did not hurt at all and after a fairly short time cannot tell any procedure was done.. Only needed to have stitches removed afterwards. Done by nurse. Very reassuring Doctor.

by Kelly Windsor-Hoffman on Nov 5th, 2015

I cant say enough about Dr. Wirth. I was immediately put at ease the minute I met him. He has a great personality and bedside manner. I couldnt of been referred to a more knowledgeable and experienced doctor. His staff is also very helpful and professional.

by P Taylor on Jan 4th, 2015

I saw Dr. Wirth for the first time in 2003 for a melanoma that needed to be removed from the back of my right leg. Besides being an excellent surgeon, he is also a kind and caring individual and I would rate him as an A . I had to have another squamous cell tumor removed from my chest is 2010 and again could not praise him enough for both the procedure and his caring and kind attitude. I would highly recommend him.

minor surgery show details minor surgery
Apr 17th, 2013

I saw DR.Wirth years ago and found him exceptional as far as bedside manners are concerned .This was only one visit without surgery.My husband saw him and a cancerous lesion was removed from his face which was done extremely well .He also remarked that he had never seen a physician with such kindness and caring so much.He is 1 in a million

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Jul 29th, 2012

He and his assistants make for an exceptional first or twenty first courteous, caring, office experience.