More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Wu
Dr. Paul Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland Park, FL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Florida Hospital Med Center and University of Alabama Hospital. Dr. Wu has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Wu has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Paul Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland Park, FL.
Dr. Fernando Manalac Jr
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oakland Park, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. William Mcroberts
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery
Oakland Park, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Phyllis Bulkan
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Oakland Park, FL 0.01 mi22