A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- University of Alabama Hospital
- Florida Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wei Nan Wu MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Wu practice?
- Dr. Paul Wu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Wu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Oakland Park, FL.