A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- University of Alabama Hospital
- Florida Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wei Nan Wu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Wu practice?
- Dr. Paul Wu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Wu practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Oakland Park, FL.