A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Wu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Wu practice?
- Dr. Paul Wu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Oakland Park, FL.