Dr. Paul Wu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 22nd, 2016
Dr. Wu gave us hope when every other doctor gave up. We were told my husband would have to live the remainder of his life in pain. Dr. Wu gave us hope and has reduced the pain over 50%. Dr. Wu's compassion, respect and kindness is extraordinary. From the first phone call to the office to the follow up office appointment Dr. Wu's staff was phenomenal. The old saying holds true, "you follow your leader. We will be forever grateful to Dr. Paul Wu and his staff.

September 16th, 2015
my husbands visit with the doctor
great doctor lovely staff both in office and in the operation room , had a complaint once called the office left message with manager. She toook almost 2 weeks to call back and in that 2 weeks i visited the office again , i asked one of his nurses if she was available and she had her stop by my room(took almost 30 mins ). She didnt seem very concerned and was dressed very inappropriatley for the office. My husband was the one to comment to me once she left how uncomfrtable he felt having her clevage and bare legs showing

August 27th, 2015
Do yourself a big favor and go to another doctor.

October 3rd, 2013
The Man For Back Pain
Great Doctor that's not afraid to use Holy Cross Hospital's cutting edge Technological Orthopedic Research Institute to deal with back pain at any level from mild to aggressive. Great bed side manner, humanitarian and a visibly caring physician. I will continue to treat with Dr Wu as I have a few more issues to deal with. After 2 years and a number of treatments Dr Wu has successfully eliminated a tremendous amount of unnecessary pain and narcotic medication. I highly recommend Dr Paul Wu to anyone. If your looking just for pills then you have the wrong guy.

February 7th, 2012
Amazing!
Dr. Wu is truly an amazing and caring doctor. He is one of the few great doctors located in S. Florida. Beyond being caring he kind person with a great bedside manner. He takes the time to listen to you and accurately access the issue and find the proper treatment. He has even gone above and beyond to help me get answers other issue happening with my shoulders as well. He whole staff is just as wonderful! I wish there were more doctors like him. The staff of physical therapists that he works with in the orthopedic center are just as good. I have been pleased with my entire care with him thus far.