A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Yodice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Yodice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Yodice graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Yodice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Carmine Yodice MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Yodice practice?
- Dr. Paul Yodice has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Yodice practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Critical Care Practitioners.