A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Elliott, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Elliott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Lee Elliott MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paula L. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Paula Elliott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Elliott practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.