Learn more about Dr. Pauline Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Harding, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harding
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Harding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline N Harding MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pauline N. Harding practice?
- Dr. Pauline Harding has 1 office location.
Dr. Pauline Harding practices Family Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Family Physicians.