A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Harding, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Harding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline N Harding MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pauline N. Harding practice?
- Dr. Pauline Harding has 1 office location.
Dr. Pauline Harding practices Family Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Primary Care Doctors.