A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Petrovski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Petrovski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Petrovski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrovski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Petrovski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Petrovski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pauline Petrovski practice?
- Dr. Pauline Petrovski has 1 office location.
Dr. Pauline Petrovski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.