A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulita Payumo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulita Payumo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paulita Payumo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Payumo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Payumo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Community Medical Center, Toms River
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulita C Payumo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paulita C. Payumo practice?
- Dr. Paulita Payumo has 1 office location.
Dr. Paulita Payumo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.