Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paulo Reyes
Dr. Paulo Reyes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA, with another office in Victorville, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reyes is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paulo Reyes has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paulo Reyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. Kenneth Waltzer
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi29
Dr. Christopher Martin
Santa Monica, CA 0.06 mi10
Dr. Beverly Karpman
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Venice, CA 0.51 mi36