Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Doctor fine, office needs improvement show details Doctor fine, office needs improvement
Dec 3rd, 2015

Doctor very good. Office needs work. Very hard to get through to office. Sometimes the phone is busy, but most time it rings and rings with no answer.

Doctor great, office needs some improvement show details Doctor great, office needs some improvement
Oct 2nd, 2015

Doctor great. Office staff pleasant. They are very difficult to reach by phone. The line is often busy. When the call goes through, the phone rings a very long time before anyone answers. On hold a long time very often as well. This is the experience most times I've called. This is the only real complaint I have. Doctor Polskiy and every other doctor I've seen there have been aces. They listen, they offer good advice, and are up on the latest info and treatments.

Oct 10th, 2014

He is a nice and very smart doctor. The only problem is his really thick accent. It's so hard to understand that takes me 2 or 3 times to listen his english. Sometimes he has a lot of patience and jokes a lot, but other times he is very serious and short with no much patience.

Definately listens!!!Very important! show details Definately listens!!!Very important!
by Misti Ford on Apr 8th, 2014

I have had this issue(s) with my body for a long time..over a century of my life dealing with horrible health care "professionals" that saw me as a number...as a piece of damaged garbage.I had one appt. with Dr.Polskiy...and he really "heard" me...thank you Dr...I appreciate your help!!!!You are awesome!

I <3 my new doctor show details I <3 my new doctor
by Jessica on Oct 2nd, 2013

After dealing with a doctor who would not even stay in the room with you for more than 5 minutes and did not care what your problem was or if he resolved it I feel so lucky to have Dr Polskiy. He came in and was not hurried. He listened to what I had to say and answered questions that I had. He was very helpful in prescribing different medications to try and help me manage my asthma more effectively and he wants to see me back soon to check on progress. I had a concern about an irregular heartbeat which my last doctor brushed off and Dr Polskiy took it seriously and ordered the proper tests and is now sending me to a specialist to determine what the next steps are. I would reccomend him to anyone. The only complaint that I have was that I waited for over 2 hours to be seen but after meeting the doctor I am willing to do the wait again if need be.

Oct 23rd, 2012

Great doctor with great treatment skills! He cares about his patients. Very knowledgable physician!

Sep 21st, 2012

Very professional and friendly

Sep 19th, 2012

excellent physician

CPA show details CPA
Oct 15th, 2009

very knowledgeable ,excellent medical doctor one of the most readaeble physicians,excellent diagnost of the disease