Dr. Pavel Polskiy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pavel Polskiy?

If it wasn't for his front office staff.

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Dr. Polskiy is a reasonable doctor. I help care for my elderly mother. Dr. Polskiy listens and he makes sure he addresses the many issues my mother has. If it wasn't for the front office staff I would give a 5 star. There is a serious language bearer and EVERY TIME we have gone in there is something wrong with the appointment booking. Even when I call days prior to verify appointment. ALSO calling in - if it's not a busy signal and you finally get a ring.. it's like they just pick it up and hang up. VERY Frustrating.

Another Soviet failure

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I made an appointment 8 days in advanced for 8 am. I've been waiting for two hours and was told i had to do a walk in. This place is awful

Doctor fine, office needs improvement

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Doctor very good. Office needs work. Very hard to get through to office. Sometimes the phone is busy, but most time it rings and rings with no answer.

Doctor great, office needs some improvement

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Doctor great. Office staff pleasant. They are very difficult to reach by phone. The line is often busy. When the call goes through, the phone rings a very long time before anyone answers. On hold a long time very often as well. This is the experience most times I've called. This is the only real complaint I have. Doctor Polskiy and every other doctor I've seen there have been aces. They listen, they offer good advice, and are up on the latest info and treatments.

Posted on October 11th, 2014

He is a nice and very smart doctor. The only problem is his really thick accent. It's so hard to understand that takes me 2 or 3 times to listen his english. Sometimes he has a lot of patience and jokes a lot, but other times he is very serious and short with no much patience.

Definately listens!!!Very important!

Posted on April 8th, 2014

I have had this issue(s) with my body for a long time..over a century of my life dealing with horrible health care "professionals" that saw me as a number...as a piece of damaged garbage.I had one appt. with Dr.Polskiy...and he really "heard" me...thank you Dr...I appreciate your help!!!!You are awesome!

I <3 my new doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

After dealing with a doctor who would not even stay in the room with you for more than 5 minutes and did not care what your problem was or if he resolved it I feel so lucky to have Dr Polskiy. He came in and was not hurried. He listened to what I had to say and answered questions that I had. He was very helpful in prescribing different medications to try and help me manage my asthma more effectively and he wants to see me back soon to check on progress. I had a concern about an irregular heartbeat which my last doctor brushed off and Dr Polskiy took it seriously and ordered the proper tests and is now sending me to a specialist to determine what the next steps are. I would reccomend him to anyone. The only complaint that I have was that I waited for over 2 hours to be seen but after meeting the doctor I am willing to do the wait again if need be.

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Great doctor with great treatment skills! He cares about his patients. Very knowledgable physician!

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Very professional and friendly

Posted on September 19th, 2012

excellent physician

CPA

Posted on October 16th, 2009

very knowledgeable ,excellent medical doctor one of the most readaeble physicians,excellent diagnost of the disease

Posted on May 3rd, 2017