Family Physicians

5810 Jameson Ct
Ste 1
Carmichael, CA 95608
916-979-0621
Locations and availability (2)

|  Definately listens!!!Very important!  |  show details
by Misti Ford on Apr 8th, 2014

I have had this issue(s) with my body for a long time..over a century of my life dealing with horrible health care "professionals" that saw me as a number...as a piece of damaged garbage.I had one appt. with Dr.Polskiy...and he really "heard" me...thank you Dr...I appreciate your help!!!!You are awesome!

|  I <3 my new doctor  |  show details
by Jessica on Oct 2nd, 2013

After dealing with a doctor who would not even stay in the room with you for more than 5 minutes and did not care what your problem was or if he resolved it I feel so lucky to have Dr Polskiy. He came in and was not hurried. He listened to what I had to say and answered questions that I had. He was very helpful in prescribing different medications to try and help me manage my asthma more effectively and he wants to see me back soon to check on progress. I had a concern about an irregular heartbeat which my last doctor brushed off and Dr Polskiy took it seriously and ordered the proper tests and is now sending me to a specialist to determine what the next steps are. I would reccomend him to anyone. The only complaint that I have was that I waited for over 2 hours to be seen but after meeting the doctor I am willing to do the wait again if need be.

Oct 23rd, 2012

Great doctor with great treatment skills! He cares about his patients. Very knowledgable physician!

Sep 21st, 2012

Very professional and friendly

Sep 19th, 2012

excellent physician

|  CPA  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2009

very knowledgeable ,excellent medical doctor one of the most readaeble physicians,excellent diagnost of the disease