A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paveljit Bindra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paveljit Bindra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bindra
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bindra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paveljit Bindra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bindra graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bindra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paveljit Singh Bindra MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Paveljit S. Bindra practice?
- Dr. Paveljit Bindra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paveljit Bindra practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Cardiologists.