Learn more about Dr. Paveljit Bindra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paveljit Bindra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bindra
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bindra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paveljit Bindra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bindra graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bindra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paveljit Singh Bindra MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Paveljit S. Bindra practice?
- Dr. Paveljit Bindra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paveljit Bindra practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Cardiologists.