A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pawel Sarata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pawel Sarata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarata
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sarata Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarata graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged.
Dr. Sarata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Our Lady of the Resurrection
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pawel Jan Sarata MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pawel J. Sarata practice?
- Dr. Pawel Sarata has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pawel Sarata practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, IL and Gurnee, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.