A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pawel Sarata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pawel Sarata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarata graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged.
Dr. Sarata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Our Lady of the Resurrection
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pawel Jan Sarata MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pawel J. Sarata practice?
- Dr. Pawel Sarata has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pawel Sarata practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Vernon Hills, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.