Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Compassionate Care show details Compassionate Care
by Dr Bobbi Blair Thompson on Mar 25th, 2015

It is rare in these times to find a physician who actually takes the time to listen to the patient. As a masterful practitioner of Homeopathy and Osteopathic manipulation Dr Hakimi has managed to find the delicate balance of Compassion and patient management all with the benefit of extraordinary outcomes. If you have a basic cold or a set of complex symptoms he will find the root and address your concerns, not to mention develop a treatment plan to have you right as rain in no time.

Nov 5th, 2012

This address on this website is incorrect. This doctor is caring, thorough and I highly recommend him. I came in for neck ache and back pain. He is not only kind but extremely thorough.

Sep 10th, 2010

Amazing Physician.

The Best Doctor Ever !!! show details The Best Doctor Ever !!!
by Catherine on Jun 26th, 2008

Dr. Hakimi spent a lot of time getting to know me and my conditions. He explained everything my doctors had neglected to explain to me and gave me a better understanding of what is going on with me. He adjusted my medication and added some alternative therapies which work like wonders! He cared so much, he followed up... Dr. Hakimi makes the experience of seeing a doctor enjoyable and worthwhile. I have recommended him to all of my friends...