Learn more about Dr. Payam Hakimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payam Hakimian, Surgeon, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakimian
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hakimian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimian graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hakimian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payam Hakimian MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Payam Hakimian practice?
- Dr. Payam Hakimian has 1 office location.
Dr. Payam Hakimian practices Urology near Middle Village, NY.
See Middle Village Urologists.