A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payam Hakimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimian graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hakimian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hakimian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Payam D. Hakimian practice?
Dr. Payam Hakimian practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middle Village, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.