A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payam Hakimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payam Hakimian, Surgeon, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakimian
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hakimian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimian graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hakimian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payam Hakimian MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Payam Hakimian practice?
- Dr. Payam Hakimian has 9 office locations.
Dr. Payam Hakimian practices Urology near Middle Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Middle Village Urologists.