A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paymon Banafshe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paymon Banafshe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paymon Banafshe, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banafshe graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Banafshe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paymon Banafshe DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paymon Banafshe practice?
- Dr. Paymon Banafshe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paymon Banafshe practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.