A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Arguello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Arguello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Arguello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arguello graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arguello has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Miguel Arguello MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro M. Arguello practice?
- Dr. Pedro Arguello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Arguello practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.