A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Beebe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro J Perez MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro J. Perez practice?
- Dr. Pedro Perez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Perez practices Cardiology near Milford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE and Newark, DE.
See Milford Cardiologists.